Getting Your Joy Back
This retreat series is basically "The Best of Sue Bohlin." Sue shares her story and God's "power tools" for reclaiming (or finding for the first time) the joy God intends for us to live in.
The Power of Being a Woman
We don't have to struggle for power when God has made power intrinsic to femininity, especially when we align ourselves and our values and lifestyles to His heart.
The Princess Series
Three messages for a weekend setting originally created for the theme "Daughters of the King—Bring On the Bling!"
The Prayer SeriesFour messages covering the ACTS model of prayer: Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving and Supplication.
INDIVIDUAL Talks (see descriptions here)
- How to Handle the Things You Hate but Can't Change
- Seeing Ourselves from God's Perspective
- Learning To Give Thanks as a Way of Life
- Changing Our Negative Self-Talk
- Forgiving: Being A Woman of Grace
- A Gentle and Quiet Spirit
- Seven Secret Passions of a Woman
- The Value of Suffering
- An Accurate View of God
- Unpack Your Bags, This Guilt Trip Is Cancelled! (False Guilt)
- What Are You Doing Pushing That Porsche? (Walking in the Spirit)
- Standing at the Foot of Niagara Falls (Reveling in Grace)
- Look in the Mirror, Your Royal Highness! (Your Identity in Christ)
- Good and Angry
- Becoming an Encourager
- Communication in Marriage
- Your Work Matters To God
- Oh No! What Do I Say to THIS?!! (Dallas Seminary Women's Conference)
- The Mother Heart of God
- Why and How to Forgive
- Helping Teens Understand Homosexuality (Assoc. of Christian Schools Int'l)
- Understanding Homosexuality (Christian High School Chapel Message)
- Thinking Clearly About Sexual Confusion (Dallas Seminary Women's Conference)
- Let's Get Real! Transparency and Authenticity
Promised Resources for Conferences and Retreats